Friday, November 14, 2008

BOGO on Revlon lip products!

For Canadians:
Rexall & Pharmaplus have a Buy One Get One free on some Revlon lip products! Offer starts from Saturday, Nov 15 to Friday, Nov 21.

I don't think I've ever seen a BOGO offer in a Canadian drugstore hence my excitement. Then again I don't go to Rexall much...is this something they do often?

From the flyer:
Photobucket

I've only tried Revlon lipsticks and they're not bad. I know many people love the Super Lustrous lipglosses though, so hopefully this helps someone!


P.S. In other gloomier news, the Canadian dollar is doing abysmally.

Photobucket

Guess I won't be hauling from Adam Beauty or Ichibankao for a long, long time.

p.p.s: Paypal's rates are going to be worse too...since they have a 2.5% "spread" so it could be anywhere 2.5% above or below the current rate.

9 comments:

Kimberly said...

uh oh... yeup no shopping or hauling in Canada for me when I come to visit in February... lol - just hit clubs, eat and freeze by toes off.

AskMeWhats said...

i know about the rate...that's why I'm stopping myself from shopping online too! :(

Anonymous said...

could you tell me more about the rates? I'm clueless and I make so much purchases online. thank you/

Anonymous said...

oooh thanks for the heads up.
i haven't seen bogo offers at all either...and i like browsing drug stores for random things alot!

anyway thanks^^
and yes...the dollar...frig...and it just has to happen around this time too :(

ah well...we did have a good run for a bit :)

cheryl said...

oh darn why's this not in the u.s. lol...

IchigoBunnie said...

yay for revlon superlustrous lipglosses! i love them :3

sorry bout the exchange rate :( it changes everyday!?!?! O.O holy crap

Anonymous said...

just a FYI...

No matter what you get, please don't get its Mineral Lip Glazes! They are the smelliest things that you can ever put on your lips, seriously. And I am not one who is picky about smell/fragrance in makeup. I can even tolerate YSL lip products which is notorious for their strong scent. but not Revlon Mineral Lip Glazes. They scared the hell out me!

Anonymous said...

I friggin hate that. Everyday I check the rate hoping it will go lower and then I will buy but then the US dollar keeps going up!

Angie said...

Hahha thank you dear! Gl with the risotto! Aww yeah I feel ya on the samples!

The Givenchy blush is mediocre. I'm still debating on it haha. But my mom looks lovely with the Dior palette! I still need to try it =P

Blog Widget by LinkWithin