- New shiny fings (from Yasumi & Audrie)
- Sephora order arrived
- More stuff (swaps, sales) arrived
- Finding that Lavanila deo works pretty awesome considering its aluminium free
- Super comfy organic cotton tees from H&M and only $7 on sale, score!
- Going to a nice restaurant for dinner tomorrow
- Discovering how addictive Plants vs Zombies (PC game) can be
- Work stress & work politics
- Finding a crack on my sunglasses :( Granted they're Guess, not a designer brand but still, Guess shades aren't cheap.
- Nagging (being nagged at) from asian parents
- My discount card still didn't arrive, which could've saved me 10-15% off a whole bunch of things.
I have a busy weekend ahead too: Saturday I have a birthday lunch to attend, dinner (as mentioned above) after downtown; Sunday will be a day out biking with friends and possibly celebrating another's birthday. I hope the weather holds out! How was your week?