Sunday, November 4, 2007

new look

My new haircut:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This was taken minutes after I left the salon....but i still managed to mess up the front somehow haha. The bangs were more evenly distributed and a bit less piecey.

Anyway, it turned out a lot better than i expected. in fact, i love it :) I can hardly recognize my reflection now though :P

i haven't had bangs since i was what, 13? back then my mom cut my hair for me too...and my bangs had to be above my brows to comply with the strict public school rules in Malaysia. Too bad I don't have a childhood pic available to compare, lol.

From the side:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Another pic that shows the full length better:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin