Sunday, November 4, 2007

time for a haircut

i've been wanting to grow out my hair so that its really long...a couple inches below the shoulder blade would've been nice. But its feeling super damaged these days. Its near impossible to brush unless I put in a lot of leave in conditioner...and I just noticed quite a few split ends :(

planning to visit a hairstylist tomorrow....probably the same girl I went to the last few times. I'm just too lazy and cheap to find a better place. She does an okay job and the price is not bad anyway, but its just that I'd love to find a stylist that will blow my mind.

Anyways these are the styles I found on Rasysa.com, a website recommended by 2 very helpful ABB members Snugglebunny and Aradani :)

STYLE 1:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

STYLE 2:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

STYLE 3:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These are all pretty much the same concept. I really like how Style 2 looks, but since the stylist has to trim off the damaged ends on my hair, the length will probably look more like Style 1.

I'm hoping it'll work with my face shape, because I have sort of a round face. The models in Style 1 and 3 have more pointy chins, but the Style 2 model gives me some hope as her cheeks are kinda chubby :P

2 comments:

Stephie said...

hey girl! i found your blog off the forum post :)

anyways, your new hair looks great and i love style 2 and 3... i'm going to have to check out that website myself! :)

watercoloursky said...

thanks! and that website is pretty good. The only drawback is that a lot of the styles are rather similar.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin