1. Save a bigger % each month for a place of my own / vacation.
2. Stick to a budget with makeup (I have a specific max amount in mind for the year).
3. Use up existing skincare before buying new products.
4. Fashion - only buy what is absolutely necessary, or a truly unique useful piece. Don't just spend money because there's a sale or it looked good on the model.
5. Spend less time internet window shopping and more time reading useful books
6. Eat healthier foods. More fruits and veg, less sugar and grease which I noticed gave me more pimples :S
7. Sleep earlier, and get more sleep, especially on weekdays. Stick to a schedule.
8. Find a fitness class that I really like (that doesn't cost an arm and leg). Workout regularly.
9. Do a better job at keeping in touch with my family. Call more.
10. Be more optimistic and less cynical.
I've never done resolutions in the past, but am trying to this year. Honestly I was rather disappointed with the second half of 2008 (hence obsessive compulsive spending to deal with it...). I feel as though I could've accomplished more, but instead ended up procrastinating a number of things. I don't intend to try all of these resolutions at once, but tackling them a few at a time should help me spend my spare time more productively. The past couple of days have not been a good start to the New Year either but hey, it can only get better from here.