Anyway a reason I'm disappointed about the delay is because I wanted to use them in my replication of the Ultra-Glam look by Marcelle Cosmetics:
Gorgeous right? These are the products used for her look:
- Liquid Liner in Very Black
- Khol Liner in Black
- Volume Precision in Black
- Wet/Dry Eyeshadow Quad in Blue Moon
- Concealer Palette
- Vita-Lip Plumping Gloss in Nude
Here's an alternative look I've done with the shadows - its not quite as dramatic, slightly softer but very wearable, even for a day time look.
First I used the Wet/Dry Eyeshadow quad in Blue Moon:
- Pale blue all over lid
- Dark blue on outer V
- Silver-grey on the centre of the lid
- White to highlight browbone
- Eyes were lined with the Liquid Liner Pen in Very Black on the top lid.
- Bottom lid was lined on the outer 1/3 with the Khol Eyeliner in Black
- Lashes were defined using Volume Precision mascara in Black
- Undereye circles were concealed with the Concealer Palette
Finished off with my usual foundation, contour colour, and the Vita Lip Plumping Gloss in Nude.
To transform to a night look I would just add more dark blue to the outer corners, line my eyes more thickly and smudge the Khol Liner.
I must admit I've never tried Marcelle Cosmetics before but the quality of some of the products surprised me. I'll be doing separate reviews for each of these products in future posts!
Anyway, here's your chance to win the Marcelle products I used above! Simply:
1. Leave a comment below saying "Enter me!"
2. Also tell me if you have tried Marcelle Cosmetics before, and if so which products?
3. For an additional entry, post about this contest on your blog or twitter.
Contest closes Sunday, November 29, 2009. Open to Canadian residents only.
Winner will be picked via Random.org and announced in separate post.