- Gosh Waterproof Eyeshadow Stick in Love that Beige! as a base
- Annabelle eyeshadow trio in Blue Hue
- MAC Kohl Power in Feline (thanks Sugabum!)
- Annabelle Glitterama liner in Blue Comet (blue glitter over the pencil liner)
- Marcelle Volume Precision mascara
The blues in the Annabelle trio were gorgeous, but I found that the yellow undertones in my skin would eat them up giving it a more faded turquoise look on my skin.
So I used the Gosh shadow stick as a base / canvas and it made the blues really pop! Any champagne to beige toned base will do. The Gosh stick is a pretty good dupe for the MAC shadesticks though.