Thursday, April 8, 2010

Spring blues

I promised a while ago to do some looks using the new Annabelle trios - first up is the Blue Hue trio:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Used:
  • Gosh Waterproof Eyeshadow Stick in Love that Beige! as a base
  • Annabelle eyeshadow trio in Blue Hue
  • MAC Kohl Power in Feline (thanks Sugabum!)
  • Annabelle Glitterama liner in Blue Comet (blue glitter over the pencil liner)
  • Marcelle Volume Precision mascara

Photobucket

The blues in the Annabelle trio were gorgeous, but I found that the yellow undertones in my skin would eat them up giving it a more faded turquoise look on my skin.

So I used the Gosh shadow stick as a base / canvas and it made the blues really pop! Any champagne to beige toned base will do. The Gosh stick is a pretty good dupe for the MAC shadesticks though.

14 comments:

Jess said...

Wow, so vibrant and modern!

Unknown said...

such a beautiful eye look. I can never wear sea blue for some reason but the color blends in for you just right.

lisa
xoxo

Connie De Alwis said...

pretty! :D

Arianne said...

WOW what a vibrant eye. Your blending and application is perfect!

Annie Dong said...

Beautiful look! I also find that blues turn greener on me as the day progresses. A lot of colors turn warmer on me, although TFSS helps a little. :)

izumi said...

ooooo very pretty look! i love the turquoise look :) but it does look like the blues came out pretty well!

Mariana said...

that's really pretty!! now I want the blue glitter liner you used :)

Catherine said...

That is a GORGEOUS EOTD!!!!

Unknown said...

You do blue so very well!!

Jamilla Camel said...

I love that stunning blue!

moonRabbit said...

This is such a gorgeous look. I love how the color is so vibrant! It's really pretty.

Anonymous said...

XD I am hoping that SDM will have another 40% on Gosh stuff soon...they haven't had one in AGES, and I really want to pick up a few sticks!
Seriously love how the trio looks onto of it^^

ps are you back home? Guess time passed quicker than I thought >_< lol

ChyiX2 said...

Very mermaid-y :) So pretty!

trizh űű said...

so simple, but looks good. ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin