Thursday, June 17, 2010
The Body Shop Love fragrance
From The Body Shop website:
Fragrance personality: A sensuous blend of Egyptian jasmine with warm, radiant notes of vanilla and sandalwood.
* Top notes: pear, neroli, bergamot
* Middle notes: jasmine, heliotrope, lily of the valley
* Base notes: vanilla, sandalwood, musk cream
- warm floral notes at first
- sweet vanilla endnote
- not overly strong
- great day to night fragrance
- affordable ($24 for 30 mL, $29.50 for 50mL)
Overall, I thought this was a really wearable fragrance. Its not too strong, so you can still wear it to the office, but it is also complex and feminine enough that you could spray on a little extra after work for a night out.
Have you sampled this fragrance yet? What did you think?