Friday, November 16, 2007

more on breaking an addiction

this is a good reason for me to put my money towards an apartment instead of makeup. :P

I so want a nice spot like that to sort and arrange my stuff so that everything is easily accessible. I also would love to have a dresser table next to that just so that putting makeup on would be something relaxing.

The way things right now, its a huge pain because the washroom lighting is bad, and there is no counter to put my stuff on while I am working. Right now I have to walk in and out of the washroom to check that the colours, blending, coverage are right in natural lighting, and then go back in to adjust as necessary. After that I gotta go back out to recheck that I did it right. haha i'm rambling now....but basically its pretty irritating. By the time I'm done, I'm already late for whereever i'm going :S

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin