Saturday, December 15, 2007

MAC N Collection - Jan 17th '08

My skin is getting dry now that its winter, so I'm gonna be putting away my mineral makeup and making use of my liquid foundations. I picked up some Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation during my vacation a few months ago, but haven't gotten a chance to use it much, since mineral makeup is so much more convenient to apply. I'll post a review on it now that I'm going to start using it more often.

I also have Maybelline's Pure makeup - in 2 shades - but I hardly used it too :( because I discovered mineral makeup shortly after buying it. Will be reviewing that once I get more use out of them.

***

I'm so excited, I haven't checked Specktra Beauty Blog in a while but this morning I did, and they mentioned there will be MSFs coming out in January!

Promo picture of MSFs courtesy of Specktra.net:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

At first glance it looks like a ton of MSFs lol. But from what I could gather from Specktra discussion, it seems the picture shows about 4 different MSFs, 2 natural and 2 normal MSFs. I'm excited for the normal pink MSF, thats a colour I don't have yet. I already have Global Glow and New Vegas, so the bronzy brown MSF isn't catching my eye at all.

These are part of the N Collection to be released January 17th.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Just when I thought I would be saving some money for a little while. I had made a goal to not get any more stuff from MAC except for Parrot eyeshadow, and any MSFs / 187 brush sets that come out next year, but I didn't think they would release MSFs so early in the year! Sigh...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg that collection looks so good. Finally a MAC collection that I can get excited about! I really want to pick up one of those MSFs...I hope they don't have chunky glitters like the previous ones.

watercoloursky said...

i'm hoping the same thing :) seems like all the recent msfs were chunky except Global Glow.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin