Thursday, January 24, 2008

lesportsac in canada?

Does anyone know where's the best place to find a good selection of LeSportsac in Canada (Toronto)?

After seeing Nessa's post on her Fafi LeSportsac cosmetic bag I was nosing around LeSportsac and fell in love with the tokidoki Denaro wallet.

I know its probably all sold out by now...I'm so out of touch with these things.

But I would still love to check out the new Fafi Spring 2007 collection being released, so if anyone knows where I can see them, please let me know!

4 comments:

jewels said...

I saw some stuff at Aritzia for Lesportsac. but they dont' have alot of stuff. Winners don't aways have Lesportsac. Um Bayview Village i remember seeing some lil store that sell Lesportsac stuff. But I'm not guaranteeing you that they have the Spring collection 2007.

Vanessa said...

Hello! I actually got that makeup bag last year in Washington when I went to see my parents, some factory outlet store, I wish I would have known sooner it was by Fafi or else I would have also gotten more bags! HAHA, I have always loved Le Sports Sac because their designs are so unique and I love how it's soft!

watercoloursky said...

jewels: thanks!

Vanessa: i love their designs too, i just wish it was more easily available here...

psychoexgirlfriend said...

I'm not sure if you have the store in TO, but The Satchel Shop sells LeSportSac

Blog Widget by LinkWithin