Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Yes, another one. :P

The 'I love your blog' tag...courtesy of Angie, Chi, and NicNic :D

I Love Your Blog Rules:

1. Pass this award on to 7 people.

2. Answer the following questions using only one word. Riiiiight....we'll see.


1. Where is your cell phone? In my purse.

2. Where is your significant other? With his PS3...:/

3. Your hair color? Natural brownish-black.

4. Your mother? wears glasses

5. Your father? is balding :P lol...hope he doesn't ever hear this!

6. Your favorite thing? lying in bed/on couch watching movies

7. Your dream last night? Something stressful about deadlines and decisions... ooh, I also remember something about Stila in it. Weird.

8. Your dream/goal? Be my own boss and not take crap from others...some travelling and lots of spare cash wouldn't hurt...

9. The room you're in? Den

10. Your hobby? Shopping / makeup / movies / reading

11. Your fear? Mediocrity

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? A lot closer to my goal than I am now!

13. Where were you last night? Couch, watching Michael Clayton.

14. What you're not? Tall :(

15. One of your wish-list items? a new purse, don't know what though.

16. Where you grew up? Secret :P

17. The last thing you did? Cooked then washed dishes

18. What are you wearing? Fcuk tee and shorts

19. Your TV? None. Can't stand commercials! Wouldn't mind having it on in the background though.

20. Your pet? Does a stuffed panda count? LOL. I would love a cat or dog.

21. Your computer? Dell laptop

22. Your mood? Good but irritated that its bedtime now.

23. Missing someone? Yes my best friend from university :(

24. Your car? None.

25. Something you're not wearing? Socks. Could've been more risque if I did this questionnaire yesterday ;)

26. Favorite store? Hard to pick 1...they have their ups and downs. Probably MAC (haha), Sephora, Williams Sonoma (where I can dream what I'd buy if I had a house :P), outlet stores.

27. Your summer? Was too short.

28. Love someone? Yes :)

29. Your favorite color? Its a tie between blue and purple right now.

30. When is the last time you laughed? Sometime today...but if you mean a really good laugh at something funny, that'd be two days ago :D

31. Last time you cried? Last week

32. Are you a bitch? No but I wish I could be sometimes.

33. Favorite Position? Not this one :P

34. Favorite Past Time? Shooting the breeze with a good friend or two.

35. Are you a hater or a lover? Lover except in my cynical moments

37. Are you genuine or fake? A bit of both.

38. Any Vices? None.

39. Pro Life or Wire Hanger? More of a pro-lifer + pro-choice depending on situation.

40. McCAIN or OBAMA? Obama, though I would've loved to see Clinton in the race.

41. Pro Plastic or Natural? Natural. But if you come up with a risk free, non invasive procedure to make me taller I'd probably go for it.

42. Dream Job? Where I get to be my own boss and do something I enjoy :)

43. Were the last 11 questions PINK added on fun? Probably.



The 7 unlucky/lucky(?) tagged :D

1. Chiara
2. Alice
3. Faux Fashionista
4. Jiejie
5. Grayburn
6. Aradani
7. Psychoexgirlfriend

5 comments:

cheryl said...

wonderful...now we know u better :-D

Chiara said...

Thanks for the tag love!! Imma get to it right away :]

Grayburn said...

Haha, fun tag! I love your blog too :) I'll get to this soon and thanks for a cool tag!

I use the MAC foundation brush (made for liquids) to pat on the Tarte cheek stains because it grabs enough color but applies gently ontop of my foundation. I find that doing it this way rather than swiping the tube directly on my cheeks don't interfere with my mineral foundation. Layering foundation, cheek stain, then setting powder and powder blush really makes it stay the whole day on me. And I keep sniffing at the sorbet smell of the cheek stain for the first 3 hours or so :) love it!

x Grayburn

fuzkittie said...

Hey Blu3! :]

Well, Mr. H and I do work for the same company, but we don't work together. We have different bosses, even though we are both consultants, we go to completely different projects. Nobody knows we're dating and they'd never find out unless we purposefully told them.. Hahaha. The company is way too big tho, hehe.

So do you WORK work with your bf?

cheryl said...

u know what, the perfumes i just mentioned on my blog, the problem is that they can be a bit hard to find. they are pricey...but worth every drop!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin