Tagged by Rae of The Notice:
Here are the Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
I think I may have done a similar tag before...but I'll do it again :)
1. I can twirl a pencil in both directions. I used to be able to do it with both hands, in either direction, but my left is out of practice now.
2. I'm completely hopeless at front-in parking. But I can reverse park without problems.
3. Before inserting contacts, I must have a paper towel to dry my hands with, not Kleenex or bath towels...or I just can't do it.
4. I can crack my knuckles by just clenching my fists slowly. Not very feminine I know...
5. I can't eat beef tongue if I know what it is...but if you don't say anything I will thoroughly enjoy it.
6. I do the Vulcan salute just to annoy the bf, because he can't do it :D
Make Me Shiny